Great hunts are about great experiences - great people, places, animals, adventure. BookYourHunt helps us connect and share adventures with hunters from around the worldNew Zealand Hunting Adventures
Book your hunt directly from756 outfitters4937 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Very good experience - Andy and Kay are very nice people - The ranch has some diverse terrain - I saw alot of game. Tons of blackbuck - Food was outstanding - Ranch house is nice Shawn United States
- Sore Shoulders These guys work hard to make your hunt memorable. Bring a big group, book their lodge and photographer too for a lasting memory. Tommy United States
- Great time in Argentina shooting doves with my son. The dove shooting in Argentina is unquestionable but Tomas made us feel like guests and took care of everything. Richard United States
- Had an amazing time on Mauritius Island from the forest to the beach. Scenery was amazing in the hunting areas. Jay United States
- Fantastic Trip The accommodations were comfortable. The food was very good. Without internet and phone it was a very peaceful week. The hunting locations showed lots of possibilities but the bears did not always hold up their side. Still each person took home a bear. Peter United States
- Horse gone wild! I liked how hard the outfitter and guides worked to keep us fed and comfortable. The country was beautiful. I like how they took care of me after the horse threw me and broke my wrist. They got me to town and got me fixed up and got me to the airport and got my partner and all my gear out. My partner stayed and hunted the whole hunt and said they never stopped working hard to try to get him an animal. We had 12" to 15" of snow the first two days and record cold. They did what they could under the conditions! Rick United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with them as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- Spring Black Bear Hunt This hunt is spot and stalk only. We did not hunt over baits. I personally saw 25 bears in 5 days of hunting. Our group saw 41 and the other members of the party hunted an additional day so the total may have been higher. Of the bears I saw 3 were sows each with two cubs for a total of 9. The remaining 16 bears were all legal shooters with at least 4 of them being large for spring bears! I would classify the guides as experts. I will definitely return to hunt with them again in the future. Kelly and Erik were true professionals who pay attention to every detail of the hunt and experience so that you will leave Alberta satisfied! Glen United States
- 10 1/2 foot bear The quality of the bears our group shot was outstanding. 5 bears ranging from 9’ to 10 1/2’ Igor has a very remote area with no hunting pressure. Tim Canada
- Honest, Reliable, Excellent I have hunted there several times a a few of their different lodges. I have also taken my family including small children. The loves kids and relish including them in the hunt and making it a special and memorable experience. Every one of their properties is magnificent both in lodging and game quality. You will come the first time as a client and leave as family. Truly a special outfit. James United States
Meet your outfitters
James Cagney - James Cagney's New Zealand Hunting Adventures Hunting is the ultimate adventure
Jono McHugh - Kingsview Safaris, South Africa (outfitter, professional hunter) BookYourHunt protects the Hunter and the Outfitter...
while allowing for complete transparency between them bothKingsview Safaris
Danene van der Westhuyzen - Aru Game Lodges, Namibia (Vice president of NAPHA) We are more than just hunters
We are conservationists, moral philosophers, educators and nature lovers. BookYourHunt shares this with us.Aru Game Lodges
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt