BookYourHunt for me is an opportunity to share my experience with new generations of hunters.Espacaza 1976 SL
Jim Shockey about BookYourHunt
- Excellent hunt and beautiful country! Dirk and his crew did an awesom job! Brandon, houndsman and guide, did an excellent job! Brandon, and his dogs were the reason for a successful Mountain Lion hunt! Excellent hunting, great outfit, I will definitely return some day and recommend these guys to any hunter looking for an adventure! Nathan United States
- Unforgettable Magnificent scenaries, extremly helpful and professional team, very good outfitter and hunting team that you won’t be disappointed with their service and knowledge, and good sea food. Hamad Bahrain
- Great experience The entire experience was excellent.. the food was 5 star as well as the hunting. The guide put us on birds effortlessly. And the accommodations were great. jimmy United States
- Sore Shoulders These guys work hard to make your hunt memorable. Bring a big group, book their lodge and photographer too for a lasting memory. Tommy United States
- Best african hunt I've been on It was real african hunting like it used to be Tom United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with Tusk and Antler as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- Horse gone wild! I liked how hard the outfitter and guides worked to keep us fed and comfortable. The country was beautiful. I like how they took care of me after the horse threw me and broke my wrist. They got me to town and got me fixed up and got me to the airport and got my partner and all my gear out. My partner stayed and hunted the whole hunt and said they never stopped working hard to try to get him an animal. We had 12" to 15" of snow the first two days and record cold. They did what they could under the conditions! Rick United States
- Amazing First Trip to Spain I can't say enough good things about our hunting trip in Spain with GESTIBERIAN. Ignacio did everything possible to make sure my family and I had an unforgettable, comfortable, exciting adventure. Ignacio provided knowledgeable and capable guides, with numerous animal sitings. GREAT FOOD! Comfortable accommodations. I highly recommend GESTIBERIAN if you are interested in a Spanish hunt. Derik United States
- trip of a life time everything, the people, the food, the hunt, the location, you have to hunt diligently. MICHAEL Colombia
- Great Value Ron Schala is an excellent guide, very knowledgeable of the area and it's obvious he wants his customers to succeed. Some of the guides were less experienced but because the area has such a large elk population, everyone had opportunities. If you are a trophy hunter, you could be disappointed but our group was looking for a well rounded hunt and that is what we got. Five hunters, four elk harvested and everyone had multiple opportunities. Wade United States
Meet your outfitters
Diego Satrustegi - Espacaza 1976 SL, Spain I started guiding hunters in 1984 and have hunted on four continents
Simon Guild - High Peak Station, New Zealand Our family has hosted discerning hunters on our private estate for over thirty years
BookYourHunt's global approach enables us to reach those hunters who demand the best from all over the world.High Peak Station
Kurt & Kate Düvel - Namibia Hunting Impressions We are passionate about what we offer, we believe in what we do...
And we are proud of our extremely high hunting ethics. We decided to join BookYourHunt because we believe in a well managed online booking system that reaches individual hunters in the comfort of their own home.Namibia Hunting Impressions
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt