BookYouHunt helps us to connect and share Spanish Hunting Adventures with International Hunters!Spanish Hunting Adventure
Book your hunt directly from713 outfitters4176 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Great hunt The area was excellent, lots of game with variety too. Hit it off with the PH right away. Around the campfire we were in tears several times from the laughter and commeraderie. I’m hoping to return as soon as possibles Frank United States
- Hunting in Nova Scotia with AVO Outfitters was one of the best hunting experiences of my life. Even when we got hit with a hurricane our guide, James made use feel safe, kept us feed, and overall cared for my friend and I like we were part of his family. To anyone looking for a hunting outfitter in Nova Scotia, know that James with AVO will go above and beyond to make sure you that your experience is a once in a lifetime experience. Amazing value for the money. Started as hunter and guide, left as life long friends! Alexander United States
- Great trip! I took my 13 year old son for our first Turkey hunt. Terry and Stephanie made us feel at home as soon as we pulled into the driveway. Terry was very patient and took the time to educate us so we would be more successful when we traveled home and hunted by ourselves. Being able to watch my son bag his first long beard is something I will never forget! Tommy United States
- Exellent experience Profeshional Ahmed Saudi Arabia
- Awesome experience in the Wicklow Mountians The people where fantastic. My boys and I felt like family when we were there. The hunting is everything we expected and more. Jamie our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the game and area. He had us on deer all the time. The lodge was very comfortable and the food was great. get the Venison for dinner! James United States
- Time and Money well spent. Everything , Roger and his family are the real deal and really want you to have a great hunt and a great time. Hard charging hunters as well as generous hosts. Charlie United States
- Combine a South Bech vacation with one day Alligator hunt in South Florida The guides were professional, kind and great! Now all is left is that they manage to ship the trophy to Sweden. Kasra Sweden
- Tajikistan ibex: Adventure of a lifetime In September 2018 I hunted ibex in the Parcham Conservancy of Tajikistan through H&CAT. This hunt is not for everyone. But if you are in good shape, love the mountains, and want to truly experience the culture and lifestyle of central Asia, you will find it to be the experience of a lifetime. I will never forget the kind, generous people, the amazing wildlife, and the stunning beauty of the high Pamirs. I have a fair amount of mountain-hunting experience in North America and elsewhere, and this was by far the most physically difficult hunt I have done. My hunting partner and I were both successful on ibex, taking them at an elevation of more than 16,000 feet after several days of tough climbing and hiking. Ibex are magnificent game animals. Get in good hiking/climbing shape. Prepare for long shots. The time of year you go makes a big difference--early in the season it is much more difficult. We were there at the end of September; it was still warm and there was no snow, and the ibex were very high. Once the snow flies, ibex will move lower, and you won’t have to climb as far. The conservancy guides in Parcham were outstanding. They know these mountains intimately, but just as important, they understand visiting hunters. They have an excellent feel for the pace at which you can hike, and will adjust and care for you accordingly. We stayed in a home in the village, and also spent several nights camped out high on the mountain in a small tent. Even in the village, do not expect indoor plumbing, a great deal of privacy, or other comforts you might be used to. Do, however, expect the kindest, most generous people you have ever met to open their homes to you, share with you what they have, and be your hosts and your friends. The people of Tajikistan are welcoming to hunters and to visitors in general. They take pride in their country and their culture. Everyone we met, in the airport, in the villages, and in the city of Dushanbe, made us feel safe and welcome. Be prepared for a very long, rough drive from Dushanbe to the conservancy and back on the infamous Pamir Highway—an adventure in itself. By participating in this hunt, you will be supporting one of the finest hunter-funded conservation projects in the world. H&CAT’s work in setting up and supporting local conservancies has resulted in healthy and thriving populations of ibex, snow leopards, and other species. The money you pay goes directly to the local conservancy where you hunt—not to an outfitter or middleman--providing direct financial support to the local villages, whose inhabitants are now the greatest champions and protectors of Tajikistan’s mountain wildlife. Diana United States
- A Hunt to Remember! 1.) Coordination: By far the best I've ever experienced! 2.) Link-up at the Petro. Airport and Transportation to the back woods: Fantastic! 3.) Base Camp: the best I've ever experienced! 4.) Food: Unbelievably good! 5.) Woods Knowledge/Hunting experience of Guide: Impeccable! 6.) Knowledge of Species hunted: I swear he has to be 3/4 Moose, knows when and where to go look for them! 7.) Would I go back and Hunt with him? ABSOLUTELY!! Michael United States
- Clean, Friendly and Safe Good roads, easy access, friendly and helpful people Andrew Poland
Meet your outfitters
Spanish Hunting Adventure - Raúl Crespo de Evan, Spain (Game Keeper & Manager, professional hunter) Your satisfaction is the success of any professional engaged.
Simon Guild - High Peak Station, New Zealand Our family has hosted discerning hunters on our private estate for over thirty years
BookYourHunt's global approach enables us to reach those hunters who demand the best from all over the world.High Peak Station
Christo Gresse - Shaka Africa Trophy Safaris, South Africa A Passion for Nature and Nature Conservation
We believe in professional interaction and guidance with our clients to make them feel part of the family. BookYourHunt allows us to meet hunters from around the world and share our experience with themShaka Africa Trophy Safaris
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt